1. The main ingredients are different
(1) Ordinary protein powder, which is generally a protein-rich powder made from purified soy protein, casein, whey protein (lacking isoleucine), pea protein and other proteins, or a combination of these proteins .
(2) The main ingredients of protein powder for fitness include carbohydrates, protein, various vitamins and trace elements, and some also add creatine, glutamine, branched chain amino acids, carnitine, methyl chromium, etc. Maximize the nutritional elements needed for bodybuilding training.
2. Different uses
(1) Protein powder is a nutritional food supplement targeted at specific populations. As an amino acid supplement food, it can provide necessary nutrition due to protein deficiency for young children, the elderly, sports people, patients before and after surgery, and people who lose weight. Insufficient protein intake will not only affect the body’s water metabolism, but also lead to a variety of diseases such as low immune function, poor sleep and anemia. In these cases, high-quality protein powder becomes a good supplement.
(2) Fitness protein powder. The main function of fitness protein powder is to accelerate muscle growth and strengthen the body. It is a nutrition product, suitable for people who have a weak body and want to build muscle. The protein powder for fitness includes weight gain powder and muscle gain powder. It is generally believed that protein content above 25% belongs to muscle gain powder, and weight below 25% is weight gain powder.